The Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award (Summit MEA) allows marketing and advertising companies to demonstrate their ability to influence consumer’s knowledge, attitudes and beliefs.
- Summit MEA is open to both individuals, and companies of any size.
- All work submitted must have been completed within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the Summit MEA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards. The SIA may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date. The awards may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may enter.
- Some entries may qualify for multiple categories; if so, treat as separate submissions.
- The Awards and its jury reserve the right to reclassify entries if incorrectly entered or are deemed to be more competitive elsewhere.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- We respect and acknowledge the intellectual copyright of the entering firms’ creative work and we will fully protect those rights.
- Single Entry is one piece of creative execution, ie. brochure, website, annual report, TV spot, logo, website, outdoor, direct mail.
- Campaigns consist of at least two separate executions in one or more media.
Each Summit MEA entry is accompanied by pertinent project information. Answers to the following fields are used by the Board of Judges for evaluation:
- Background/Overview, audience, competitive landscape, constraints/limitations, objective, strategies & desired response, creative execution, and results.
Size: Keep uploads under 100 megs.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png
Documents: pdf, doc
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
Not accepted files:
Do not submit files which force judges to install or locally-download including .exe, .zip, .tar, .tgz, .taz, .z, or .gz. Email us with questions or to suggest workarounds.
- Keep files under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
- Save and upload as individual jpgs or one pdf.
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video, PowerPoint or another demonstration method to help present the submission.