The Summit Emerging Media Award allows advertising, internet, and digital media marketers to demonstrate their know-how and industry leadership. This Award is open to companies and individuals worldwide of any size.
- All work submitted must have been completed within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the Summit EMA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- The awards may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- The Summit Awards reserves the right to reclassify incorrectly classified entries.
- Entries previously entered into another SIA competition are eligible to compete in the EMA.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- We respect and acknowledge the intellectual copyright of the entering firms’ creative work and we will fully protect those rights.
- Provide the number of creative samples needed for the jury to evaluate the entry without being redundant.
- To be in compliance with the Summit Awards’ blind-judging policy, remove entering company name/logo from each submission.
Size: Keep uploads under 100 megs.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png
Documents: pdf, doc
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
Do not submit files which force judges to install or locally-download including .exe, .zip, .tar, .tgz, .taz, .z, or .gz. Email us with questions or to suggest workarounds.
- Upload a representative screenshot of the project (jpg or png).
- Upload file or provide public URL ie YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Keep uploads under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
- One-sided creative (ads, logos, posters, etc.) upload jpg.
- Two-sided or multi-page creative samples, send multiple jpgs or combine into one multi-page pdf.
(Provide all pages of item vs a photo taken to display it. Juries need the option to read and not just view as a presentation.)
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation
- Upload a representative screenshot of the homepage (jpg), landing, app or open screen.
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video, PowerPoint or another demonstration method to help present the submission.