The Summit EMA allows advertising, internet, and emerging media marketers to demonstrate their know-how and industry leadership. The Emerging Media Award is open to companies and individuals worldwide of any size.
- All work submitted must have been completed within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the Summit EMA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- The awards may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may enter.
- Some entries may qualify for multiple categories; if so, treat as separate submissions.
- The awards reserves the right to reclassify incorrectly classified entries.
- Entries previously entered into another SIA competition are eligible to compete in the EMA.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- We respect and acknowledge the intellectual copyright of the entering firms’ creative work and we will fully protect those rights.
Provide the number of creative samples needed for the jury to evaluate the entry without being redundant.
Size: Keep uploads under 100 megs.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png
Documents: pdf, doc
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
Not accepted files:
Do not submit files which force judges to install or locally-download including .exe, .zip, .tar, .tgz, .taz, .z, or .gz. Email us with questions or to suggest workarounds.
- Keep files under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
- Save and upload as individual jpgs or one pdf.
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video, PowerPoint or another demonstration method to help present the submission.