Jewish Federation of Delaware
OUR MISSION is to mobilize the Jewish community to address issues, meet needs, and build an agenda for the future.
OUR VISION is to bring Jewish people together into a community coalition, grounded in Jewish teaching and heritage, to strengthen the State of Israel, the Global Jewish Family and Local Organizations in order to further the survival of the Jewish people.
Our goals are to…
– Foster identification with our Jewish teaching and heritage to inspire an informed and involved community.
– Build an agenda for the future with clearly defined priorities.
– Take responsibility for raising funds which meet mutually agreed-upon goals.
– Allocate and manage the community’s resources based upon the community agenda.
– Provide a structure for the Jewish community to interact with the non-Jewish community.
– Develop Jewish leadership.