Summit Creative Awards offers:
Who Should Enter:
Submission Pricing Dates and Deadlines:
Jan - Feb 26
Feb 27 - Apr 9
Apr 10 - Apr 24
|Organization||Maximum Size (in millions)|
|Advertising & Digital Agencies, PR, Advertisers (in-house depts.), Multimedia & Interactive Firms||$30|
|Video/audio Production, Website Design, Animators, Media company||$25|
|Graphic Design, Non-profits||$20|
|Creative Boutiques (creative only no production/media), Commercial Art/Photography||$15|
- Entries must be produced within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the SCA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards. The SIA may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- Some entries may qualify for multiple categories; if so, treat each entry as a separate submission.
- The awards reserves the right to re-categorize incorrectly classified entries.
- Judges reserve the right to withhold an award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- The SIA reserves final determination on eligibility.
- Single Entry is one piece of creative execution, ie. TV spot, website, outdoor, direct mailer, logo, poster, etc.
- Single Medium Campaign Entries consists of at least two separate executions in one medium.
- Integrated/Mixed Media Campaign Entries consists of at least one execution in two or more media.
Campaigns must have been developed with a common theme. Multi-item submissions entered as single entries are either separated and considered single entries or reclassified as a campaign. You will be contacted if additional fees apply.
Student entrants must be full- or part-time students. Work may be created for the SCA or submitted from prior school projects or competitions. Work developed for paying clients must be entered in other categories using standard entry fees.
Payment Forms: Visa, MC, Amex, Paypal, Check, wire transfer. Make checks payable to: The Summit Creative Award.
|Dates & Fees|||||Rules & Guidelines|||||Enter Online