All submissions are made using the Summit Award's Entry Platform.
- Go to the Online Entry platform and Register.
- Once registered, begin adding your entries.
- Review your entries, submit and pay.
- Checkout. Once checkout is complete, you will receive an email receipt and confirmation for each submission.
Return at anytime to edit or submit additional entries up through the final deadline. If editiing, however, do not change categories without contacting us.
Each Summit MEA entry is accompanied by pertinent project information. Answers to the following fields are used by the Board of Judges for evaluation:
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies & desired response
- Creative execution
- Other pertinent information
Size: Keep files under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
- Keep files under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
- Individual - Save as .jpg or a flattened pdf.
- Campaign - Upload one at a time until complete. Individual jpg or one combined pdf.
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation:
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video or a PowerPoint in order to help present the project.
- Provide direct URL and any needed UN or passwords.