The Summit EMA allows advertising, internet and emerging media marketers to demonstrate their know-how and industry leadership. The Emerging Media Award is open to companies and individuals worldwide of any size.
- All work submitted must have been completed within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the Summit EMA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- The awards may request proof of initial production, publication and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may enter.
- Some entries may qualify for multiple categories; if so, treat as separate submissions.
- The awards reserves the right to reclassify incorrectly classified entries.
- Entries previously entered into another SIA competition are eligible to compete in the EMA.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- All entries become the property of the awards and cannot be returned. We respect and acknowledge the intellectual copyright of the entering firms' creative work and we will fully protect those rights.
Innovator and Leader award winning entries compete with each other for the Visionary award. This means that winners not only meet a minimum standard, but truly stand out from the crowd.
The Awards employs stringent evaluation criteria and blind judging; company names are withheld. Judging takes place during October and November. Entrants are notified of award results electronically, and winners are sent a congratulatory packet by standard mail in late December/early January.
How to Enter:
All contestants enter using the Award's Online Entry System.
On-line Entry System:
- Browse. Choose the first category in which you choose to enter.
- Fill-in, Upload and add to Bag. - Project Title, Client Name and URL (if applicable), and Upload any files associated with the submission. Add it to your Bag and move to your next project/category. As you choose, they are itemized in your Shopping Bag.
- Check Out - Once you have finished adding your submissions to your Bag, you proceed to the Checkout area which gathers company, contact and payment information. When complete, a confirming email arrives itemizing submissions.