- Go to the online Online Entry/Store and shop for categories that correspond with your project/submission, include URL and upload necessary creative samples (not both).
- When finished adding all submissions, select Checkout or just select Bag.
- Once checkout is complete, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
The SIA online entry system is set-up to handle most file formats. Email directly should you have questions.
- Please keep uploaded files under 10 megs. Under 5-8 is preferable.
- Provide any necessary UN and passwords to access creative samples.
- Acceptable digital formats for video are mp4. and mov. Audo mp3 and wav.
- Print, ads, logos, etc., save as a flattened, downsized pdf's (keep under 8 megs; under 2-5 is preferable).
- Submit URL in URL fields.
- Any applications, provide download location w/ any needed premade login account. Provide needed UN and passwords if required. For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video or a PowerPoint in order to help present the project.
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation:
- Submit URL in URL field.
- Applications, provide download location with needed 'premade' login account. Provide UN and passwords if required. For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide summary video or PowerPoint presentaion of project.
Video Entry Preparation:
- Due to bandwidth constraints, these entries should either hosted on YouTube, Vimeo or other site.
- If online, provide direct URL and any needed UN or passwords.
Integrated/Mixed Media Advertising Campaigns Preparation:
- Consolidate print into one pdf whenever possible. Upload any files, one at a time, in formats as indicated above.
- Upload files. Please keep files under 10 megs. Under 5-8 is preferable.
- Formats: Acceptable digital formats for video are mp4 and mov and audio files wav or mp3.
- Ads, logos, newspaper, etc., save as a flattened .pdf (keep under 8 megs; under 2-5 is preferable).
- Print campaign - Combine into one downsized, flattened pdf file. Save multiple jpg's files into one multi-page pdf.
|Rules & Guidelines|||||EMA Categories|||||Online Entry|||||Entry Kit|||||Dates & Fees|